POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Yet more grass : Re: Yet more grass Server Time
2 Oct 2024 00:15:52 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Yet more grass
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 28 Jun 2000 03:59:12
Message: <3959b050@news.povray.org>
This is nice.  What I think it needs though is a larger scale to the shifted
directions, more like large waves of wind across it.  As it is here the
changes are close together.  Of course I'm thinking of fields of hay and not
grass so not so sure how that would be different.
About the colors :-) you could go with more yellow-green or blue-green for
different grasses, this color seems right in the middle of those, green.  Just
sticking my opinion in.

Bob